Best Verne and Gary meme EVER.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
I'm actually going to miss Verne calling our games on CBS..Every miscue he made always made me laugh & usually made Verne laugh at himself..I can respect a man that can laugh at his mistakes & carry on with his duties..

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
I'm actually going to miss Verne calling our games on CBS..Every miscue he made always made me laugh & usually made Verne laugh at himself..I can respect a man that can laugh at his mistakes & carry on with his duties..
Alcohol seems to help with that!
:biggrin2:

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
i would get fed up with them from time to time during games, but overall, i like gary and verne. warts and all, they are a big part of sec (and bama) football

BigBama

All-SEC
Oct 13, 1999
My wife detests Verne but he has grown on me over the years. Several years back I'd get so agitated when he mispronounced a bama player's name for the fifth time in a single broadcast. However, over the years I've begun to see it as a quirky characteristic of CBS broadcasts and it's kinda fun how excited they get anytime one of Bama's opponents ever does anything successful against us. Then a few minutes later the domination continues and they go back to their script. I going to say I will miss him but he will be remembered for his many goof ups.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.