Pick the score: Alabama vs. Michigan State

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
I know...but MSU will be the best overall TEAM we have played all year. They have had several weeks to study our defense and find the gaps -- and there are gaps. No defense can cover everything -- we will have to make adjustments to their schemes.
I also think they are the best team we have played thus far. It's the CFP, so that's as it should be.

However, a team can study and plan and scheme all they want - it eventually comes to the issue of this: can their guys block our guys?

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Mike Tyson's famous quote: Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Didn't I see somewhere where MSU players were talking about being the ones who were going to be punching someone else in the mouth.

As this game gets closer, I'm getting a little more concerned. Should I be?

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Bama 27-14

Alabama struggles mightily early but Michigan State doesn't have much success either. Coker and the offense find some ways to create some points and take a small lead into the half (13-7 type score). The 3rd quarter plays similarly to the first quarter...each defense adjusts and tighten the grip on the offenses. A big defensive play setups or creates some breathing room. Alabama gets the win but it was tighter than the scoreboard indicates.

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
Bama 27-14

Alabama struggles mightily early but Michigan State doesn't have much success either. Coker and the offense find some ways to create some points and take a small lead into the half (13-7 type score). The 3rd quarter plays similarly to the first quarter...each defense adjusts and tighten the grip on the offenses. A big defensive play setups or creates some breathing room. Alabama gets the win but it was tighter than the scoreboard indicates.
I hadn't noticed you were a mod now! An excellent move by the TF Admin.

BradtheImpaler

All-American
Nov 16, 2010
Sugar Hill, GA
31-6.
I think it's something like 14-6 at halftime, but we wear them down and pull away in the third and fourth quarters. Defensively, I think that we just overwhelm them at the line of scrimmage, cutting off their running game, and putting pressure on Cook the likes of which he has not yet seen.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.