2016 JUCO DE Jamar King

BigEasyTider

FB | REC Moderator
Nov 27, 2007
This kid has flown a bit under the radar, but he's physically impressive -- legit 6'4 and 280 -- and he moves pretty well. Recruiting billing or not, the fact that both Saban and Urban Meyer are after this kid really tells you a lot. He would be a combo guy for us, and would be utilized in some ways similar to how we utilize Jon Allen.

Location here doesn't figure to be too much of an issue, because he's all over the board. He's originally from Detroit, but has played JUCO ball northern California.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
I read a recent article about him (can't locate now) that said he only had offers from Northern Arizona and UCF until recently when he got a Bama offer. I have a feeling his offer may be contingent on us missing on Hall and Simmons. I'm not sure he is on the same level as a Jarran Reed when we brought him in 2 yrs ago.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
King is taking a visit to UCF this weekend and will announce his decision either Monday or Tuesday. His JUCO coach says Ohio State and Alabama are still the top two choices.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.