2016 NFL Playoffs Thread

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I bet the barners roll goobers corner if the Panther win the super bowl. They have all jumped on the Carolina bandwagon. :rolleyes:
I know of 3 barners that were not Panthers fans at all, but suddenly they are posting daily Panthers garbage. I hope the Panthers lose next week just so they will go back to not caring.

BamaJeff

Hall of Fame
Oct 12, 1999
Dothan, AL.
I know of 3 barners that were not Panthers fans at all, but suddenly they are posting daily Panthers garbage. I hope the Panthers lose next week just so they will go back to not caring.
Every barner I know from work, fb, etc, suddenly became a Carolina fan just a few weeks ago.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Patriots vs panthers. Don't see Arizona or Denver/Pittsburgh getting in the way
Steelers are out so it will be Broncos/Patriots.

I'm pulling for Tom Brady & the Pats.

Tired of seeing all the Panther-mania so also pulling for Zona.

One thing for sure - these will be a couple of great games!

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Steelers are out so it will be Broncos/Patriots.

I'm pulling for Tom Brady & the Pats.

Tired of seeing all the Panther-mania so also pulling for Zona.

One thing for sure - these will be a couple of great games!
At this point, my dream matchup at this point is patriots vs cards. That way Peyton and cam don't win it, and I wouldn't be stressed on the winner of the game.

But it probably would be patriots vs panthers because I don't see Palmer keeping pace and a Peyton team not choking.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
There is very little difference in how some bama fans were the last 5 weeks with AJ and the bengals. I know some people I knew were acting like life time bengals fans but didn't know who won the super bowl last year. And after Marvin Lewis and his undisciplined players botched a win in the face of extremely favorable conditions, all of them went ballistic in claiming conspiracy against bama qbs, conspiracy against AJ, and all sorts of crap. I guarantee if dalton is the starter next year, then they will start the same bull that " I don't watch pros because they get paid" line.

But I guess the biggest difference between the two is that Cam is now probably the most important player in auburn history in the most important season in auburn history. So I guess auburn fans cling to him for that reason and are cheering for him because a national title doesn't seem to come around too often for auburn.Typical auburn logic: cam wins the Super Bowl= auburn winning the Super Bowl

Last edited:

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Me either. Very uninspiring hire. At least we get yet another high draft pick to look forward to this year. :(
I read the new General Manager is looking to shoot the #1 pick. If they don't trade the first pick I assume they take Bosa. I'm fine with that..

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
As long as the Panthers LOSE it doesn't matter.

Evidence that the antics/behavior of one player can ruin an otherwise good team.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.