2016 NFL Playoffs Thread

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Odd to see someone as sure-handed as Fitzgerald drop one like that. Just the sort of night the Cards are having, I guess.

I thought Palmer's pass had a little too much mustard on it plus it was a little ahead of Fitz.

Plus why didn't they just run it at 3rd and 2? Bad play calling.

Yawn.....another TD by Cam and co. That's probably game right there, as much as i hate saying that with over a quarter left to play.

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
I thought Palmer's pass had a little too much mustard on it plus it was a little ahead of Fitz.

Plus why didn't they just run it at 3rd and 2? Bad play calling.

Yawn.....another TD by Cam and co. That's probably game right there, as much as i hate saying that with over a quarter left to play.
Not much you can do to stop that if you're the Cards. It's a bird! It's a plane! No! It's a 6'5 250 pound freak of nature that runs like a deer.

Want a bandwagon ticket?

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
Given the fact that no lead is safe recently with the Panthers, don't be shocked if the Cards find their way back into it.
I hear ya Dub but don't see it happening tonight unless the Panthers commit a bunch of turnovers. I would like it to get closer to make it interesting though.....:smile:

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
That 2 pt conversion play is what Brady should have run - instead of trying to pass to Gronk over the middle.

Now 42-15.....the fat lady is warmed up and ready to sing....

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
Nope.

Super Bowl will be better than this game. Denver has a pretty good defense.
If Denver goes after Cam the way they did Brady it could be interesting. But then $cam isn't 38 years old either.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.