Question: Who's your MVP?

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia
One I would not give it to is the Scout Team QB! Apparently, he did NOT effectively prepare Bama defenders for what they were to go up against last night.
I feel ya on that one. Though I'll have some grace since it would seem impossible to be able to play like anything close to how Deshaun Watson performed in last night's game.

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
To me, the "MVP" isn't a player, it's a person, or rather a coach. That coach is Scott Cochran. Without him and his efforts towards the Strength & Conditioning of the players, and especially the 4th Quarter Program, our players wouldn't have been as ready to compete with many of our stronger opponents. This is especially true late in the games, like for instance last night, where minutes and even seconds count..

DrollTide

All-SEC
Oct 18, 2008
Hunts Patch
Without Deshaun Watson, we would have won by 60. So I guess a 100 point swing makes him the MVP. Otherwise, honestly, who do you pick? I would go, in order:
- Saban for the osk call
- OJ
- Jake, Kenyan, Eddie and Adam, Derrick for his 50yder, Ardarius and Mullaney and others for the clutch. These guys are all critical to the win, how do you separate them?

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
These guys.

Stole my thoughts. You don't win that game without everybody laying it all out there. I don't think anyone can say they got it right every down - some people would like a play or two back - but the depth was really tested for this win. Howard and Drake combining for 3 TDs in a half after 1 cumulative for the year. Evans taking on the personal watchman job on Watson in pure passing situations helped just enough to get them off the field a few times. Hand gave some valuable breathers to down linemen. When both teams were finding any way to score, it came down to special teams which is always a full-team effort.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.