Attitude Shifts About Dabo? - Page 25
Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1518192021222324252627 LastLast
    BamaNation Hall of Fame derek4tide's Avatar

Re: Attitude Shifts About Dabo?

Wow, if this is the definition of “dirty recruiting” by Dabo, then he’s a lightweight at it. Lol, I don’t see anything wrong with this. If that’s what sways a kid, I think the kid was already wanting Clemson.

2. Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by derek4tide View Post
    Wow, if this is the definition of “dirty recruiting” by Dabo, then he’s a lightweight at it. Lol, I don’t see anything wrong with this. If that’s what sways a kid, I think the kid was already wanting Clemson.
    The thing is if he says such things about a guy only 5 years older does he tell recruits that Saban is an old man ready for the rocking chair?

BamaNation All-SEC alwayshavebeen's Avatar

Reminds me of this....."I want you to know that also I will not make age an issue of this campaign. I am not going to exploit for political purposes my opponent's youth and inexperience."

BamaNation Hall of Fame B1GTide's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PA Tide Fan View Post
    The thing is if he says such things about a guy only 5 years older does he tell recruits that Saban is an old man ready for the rocking chair?
    If Alabama beats Clemson in 2 weeks, he is going to have to keep Saban's name out of his mouth. But if Clemson wins, Dabo can say whatever he wants. He will have earned it.

Beat Clemson - leave no doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Tide Fan View Post
    Probably...
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Ellen Parr"

'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' - Steve Jobs

“I would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is.” Albert Camus

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

BamaNation Hall of Fame BamaMoon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by derek4tide View Post
    Totally agree...it's not like he's saying something about Urban's mother or something. Add to that:everytime they show Urban on TV he "looks" like he's thinking about retirement with his stressed, tired expressions.

BamaNation Third Team

Wonder if he still feels Saban is ready for the rocking chair?

BamaNation Hall of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by Alasippi View Post
    Mine did a lot. I thought he did one heck of a coaching job last night. Plus he actually kept his players under control, unlike the Oklahoma game.
    I thought Clemson was more controlled this year than last year.
    Dabo has proven himself to be a great coach, and a great recruiter.
    I prefer Coach Saban's business like approach to Dabo's Rah-Rah- approach.
    At one time I would have said NEVER DABO, now I'll never say never...

BamaNation Hall of Fame B1GTide's Avatar

With so many of their guys coming back, they have a great chance of making the CFP again next year.

BamaNation Hall of Fame MattinBama's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by B1GTide View Post
    With so many of their guys coming back, they have a great chance of making the CFP again next year.
    I dunno if I can handle seeing that hideous Tiger mascot anymore than I already have.

they came dangerously close to losing more than the syracuse game this year. i wouldn't be surprised if they have 2 + losses at the end of the regular season this year.
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

- George Orwell

If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.

— Thomas Pynchon

BamaNation Hall of Fame BamaMoon's Avatar

Sounds like Dabo might have a similar situation as we were in with Jalen and Tua. The freshman QB is supposed to be a great passer...not sure how great compared to Tua....but Kelly Bryant was exposed against our great defensive scheme.

Wonder how Dabo manages it.

Quote Originally Posted by BamaMoon View Post
    Sounds like Dabo might have a similar situation as we were in with Jalen and Tua. The freshman QB is supposed to be a great passer...not sure how great compared to Tua....but Kelly Bryant was exposed against our great defensive scheme.

Wonder how Dabo manages it.
    I wouldn't mind seeing him manage it to a championship game loss to us.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk