Attitude Shifts About Dabo?
Page 1 of 27 1234567811 ... LastLast
    BamaNation Hall of Fame BamaMoon's Avatar

Attitude Shifts About Dabo?

First, I saw this awesome interview with CNS and CDS sitting next to each other:

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=145...pnapi_internal

With the way Dabo had his players prepared and the way Clemson played, I wonder if some attitudes about Dabo maybe have shifted some?

2. Advertisement

Re: Attitude Shifts About Dabo?

Mine did a lot. I thought he did one heck of a coaching job last night. Plus he actually kept his players under control, unlike the Oklahoma game.

not really. i just don't like his style
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

- George Orwell

If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they donít have to worry about the answers.

ó Thomas Pynchon

BamaNation Hall of Fame BamaMoon's Avatar

Well, I'm reminded of the ole saying, "There's more than one way to skin a cat."

Dabo and CNS's styles are drastically different, but they both are at the top of their field I'd say right now. I'm actually proud that Dabo is having the success he is having.

I think they'll be right back to the playoffs next year and if we aren't in it, I'll be pulling for him!

BamaNation Hall of Fame colbysullivan's Avatar

I have no problem with him personally. I did however laugh out loud when he screamed at the ref "We didn't touch the ball!" after the onside kick. If you want to be a respected coach at this level, you should know the rules.

BamaNation Hall of Fame

I've never liked his loud mouth.

If CNS retires in 5 years Dabo will be 51. A lot of things can change by then but the way it looks today, he should definitely be considered.

My problems with him go back to the role he played in the Dubose regime. I'm unconvinced he's changed, despite the Bible-thumping...
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Ellen Parr"

'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' - Steve Jobs

ďI would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is.Ē Albert Camus

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by BamaMoon View Post
    Well, I'm reminded of the ole saying, "There's more than one way to skin a cat."

Dabo and CNS's styles are drastically different, but they both are at the top of their field I'd say right now. I'm actually proud that Dabo is having the success he is having.

I think they'll be right back to the playoffs next year and if we aren't in it, I'll be pulling for him!
    it will be interesting to see if they end up back in the playoff mix again next year. we were the only repeats this year.
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

- George Orwell

If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they donít have to worry about the answers.

ó Thomas Pynchon

Quote Originally Posted by Bamaro View Post
    If CNS retires in 5 years Dabo will be 51. A lot of things can change by then but the way it looks today, he should definitely be considered.
    good lord i hope not

- George Orwell

ó Thomas Pynchon

Quote Originally Posted by TIDE-HSV View Post
    My problems with him go back to the role he played in the Dubose regime. I'm unconvinced he's changed, despite the Bible-thumping...
    Can you provide some specifics?

BamaNation Hall of Fame Chukker Veteran's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TIDE-HSV View Post
    I've always thought Bible thumping is often done to distract from other, less-Godly behavior.

BamaNation Third Team

What role did he play?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk