January 21-23 Recruiting Weekend Visitor List

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
According to BOL, the below players are visiting this weekend. I put the 4*s in bold and the 5*s in bold and underlined.

Committed to Alabama:

Tyler Simmons, WR

Not committed:

Dontavious Jackson, ILB
Nigel Warrior, S
Terrell Hall, WDE
Ahmmon Richards, WR
Mecole Hardman, Jr, ATH
Mique Juarez, OLB
Jeffery Simmons, SDE
Demetris Robertson, WR/ATH
Shyeim Carter, CB
Kobe Jones, DT
Landon Dickerson, OT
Tramonda Moore, OT
Lyndell "Mack" Wilson, OLB
Jamar King, SDE

Committed elsewhere:

Irvin Smith, TE (Texas A&M)
D'Vaughn Pennamon, APB (Ole Miss)
Devin White, RB (LSU)
Jaleel Laguins, ILB (Georgia)
Korey Banks, WR (North Carolina)
Tyler Vaughns, WR (USC)

Last edited:

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
I saw where somebody tweeted a big time QB was going to be in town. I guess that is Pass. With Hurts already on campus I wonder if Pass is a take. Not sure he is.
There's still not a lot of depth at the position.

For next year, it seems likely that all four quarterbacks stick around. Bateman and Barnett figure to be in a battle for the QB job, with Cornwell and Hurt being in the mix as well. But what are the longterm implications if Barnett is as advertised and wins the job? There's the potential for both Bateman and Cornwell to try to graduate and leave early. That's the flipside to having a bunch of four star quarterbacks.

A lot of people would argue that 6 is too many, but I'd argue 4 is not enough, so 5 really isn't a bad number to have if you can manage it.

AlistarWills

All-American
Jul 26, 2006
Did anybody else's have a National Championship celebration while hosting so much talent on official visits today? I mean, we don't need someone out-impressing these kids with what they could be with some hard work and dedication.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Anyone go to the celebration? Have any insight into the crowd and excitement level? Wondering, with the bad weather.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Anyone go to the celebration? Have any insight into the crowd and excitement level? Wondering, with the bad weather.
I did not go but watched it on TV. With it being as cold as it was there was a good crowd (can't really estimate) and Coach Saban thanked them all for getting out in this weather. The excitement was good as well.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
I just saw where Hardman was unable to make his OV due to the weather. I was really wanting to get him on campus for his OV since it is very close between us and UGA.

AlBamaWagg

1st Team
Jan 3, 2007
Mt Juliet, Tn
My Son and DIL went and said it was a great atmosphere. He had lots of player/coach pictures, and from looking at all the expressions of the fans, a great time was had by all.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.