Ken Darby is a Dallas Cowboy

BamaJeff

Hall of Fame
Oct 12, 1999
Dothan, AL.
I went through my 2007 NFL draft on Madden. I drafted Darby with my 2nd round pick. I then traded current Dallas RB Julius Jones to the Buccs for LB Ian Gold. So now Darby is the man. He came out with a rating of 82. His speed, strength, and catching attributes were all a little higher than those of Julius Jones. So the trade of Jones and the drafting of Darby turned out to be a good thing. I played at Miami and had 219 yards rushing on 29 attempts, 2 tds with Darby. Not a bad start. I then simmed down to week #13. I plan on playing the next game vs the Eagles. Then I'll probably sim the rest until the playoffs. Darby has almost 1,400 yards rushing and the 'Boys have only 1 loss.

EMMITT WHO???

BamaJeff

Hall of Fame
Oct 12, 1999
Dothan, AL.
The 'Boys get a 27-24 Super Bowl win vs the Chiefs. I needed some help on the D line for the upcoming 2008 season so I drafted Bama DT Dominic Lee. He didn't start at Bama until his senior year but he was productive. He starts beside pro bowler La'Roi Glover. Keith Brown (to the Broncos) was the 1st of 4 Tiders taken in the 1st round of the 2008 draft. The other 3: Dominic Lee (Cowboys), Matt Caddell (Packers), Winfred Lindsay (Steelers). Lindsay was a LB that I recruited. I moved him to DE and he was an instant all-American! All together there were about 8 or 9 Bama players drafted.

KayBee

Banned
Jan 1, 2005
Ruston, LA
the only 'Bama player I have seen come from the college game to Madden that had a good career was Antwaan Odom (Falcons)

he played right end and I had David Pollack playing left end

but the best performance came from NC State RB, T. A. McLendon with the Lions....I drafted him with the second or third overall pick, he came in as my #2 behind Cadillac Williams

when the cadillac got hurt, T.A. stepped in and made the pro bowl as a rookie....then he got starter status his second year and made the pro bowl each of his 13 seasons....he set the single season rushing record (that I had previously set with Warrick Dunn) like season 10 and let the Lions to 8 Super Bowl titles and 12 playoff appearances

through all of this I simulated every game

BamaJeff

Hall of Fame
Oct 12, 1999
Dothan, AL.
I'm at the end of the 2008 season and it's Super Bowl time. My Cowboys will take on the Ravens. Guess who the Ravens QB is. BRODIE CROYLE. Sorry Brodie....you're going down! :biggrin2:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.