NCAA to formally charge Ole Miss with rules violations (Freeze has resigned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
And it was fantastic. (It's on Netflix for those that want to watch)

I'll pass. Saw it all, on the evening news.

The best part was when they cornered the ex-gubner, and he said that they had to pay the players, since there was a contract.

Hank Hill would approve, but a handshake is all that was really needed.

Last edited:

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia
Honestly, I've not seen a 30 For 30 that wasn't really good. I've enjoyed them all, even when they were about sports I've very little or no interest in.
That's because the hard work is already done. The compelling story has written itself and it has the irresistible attribute of being real. The hardest part is not ruining what's in front of you and those documentarians are pros. Documentary filmmakers are some of them most skilled and consistent storytellers working today. So many great docs currently getting produced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bamamc1

Hall of Fame
Oct 24, 2011
Haleyville, AL
Finebaum is supposed to have the AD on this week for ole miss. Should be interesting as Finebaum usually isn't afraid to ask the tough questions. When asked by a caller yesterday since freeze has been canned who would take the fall for the looming sanctions. He said bjork was the only one left who was in charge of the program. Will be interesting to see.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Finebaum is supposed to have the AD on this week for ole miss. Should be interesting as Finebaum usually isn't afraid to ask the tough questions. When asked by a caller yesterday since freeze has been canned who would take the fall for the looming sanctions. He said bjork was the only one left who was in charge of the program. Will be interesting to see.
Knowing ole miss they will try and push the blame on Bjork the Icelandic singer.

PitMaster

Suspended
Aug 24, 2015
Finebaum was bought and paid for, from a perspective of influence, by OM a few years ago when he was wined and dined for a weekend, and paid to give the commencement address. This is why he has been so pro rebs and pro freeze, up until the bitter end. Now, he may well turn on them, it has been his mo.

Think about the people he has, to varied degrees, cozied up to, and then the other party had a precipitous fall...

Scrushy, Langford, McGregor, Siegelman, freeze...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.