NCAA to formally charge Ole Miss with rules violations (Freeze has resigned) - Page 3
Page 3 of 162 FirstFirst 123456789101353103 ... LastLast
    BamaNation Hall of Fame TideMan09's Avatar

Re: Yahoo Sources: NCAA to formally charge Mississippi with rules violations

Coach Freeze promises this is much ado about nothing..

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation All-SEC Bamafaninco1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RTR91 View Post
    Nothing might not come of this, but I'm still going to laugh at the fact it was released the Friday before NSD.
    I was thinking the same thing.

Big news. After paying everyone else, here comes the Piper.

Arkansas OL Dan Skipper, who reportedly visited Ole Miss a few years ago as a recruit, tweeted:

Lol saw that one coming
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    -- Coach Bryant

"We always talk about playing 60 minutes but this is a 60-10 game: the 60 minutes of the game and the 10 minutes in the locker room after the game that you remember for the rest of your life."
    -- Nick Saban day after beating Clemson

BamaNation Hall of Fame bamanut_aj's Avatar

Deys still millionaires in the house, huh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Several folks posting on Twitter that Ole Miss is under repeat offender window for Women's basketball violations in 2013. Why would you try to cheat in women's basketball? lol

BamaNation All-American TheRealPokeChop's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocCrimson View Post
    Unless they have the IRS and FBI in tow, I doubt they'll get much out of him.
    You are pretty much correct.

My OM fan friends are all whistling past the graveyard. I like some of them, but would be delighted if Freeze was exposed for what's been up to...
    Some people are immune to good advice.

BamaNation Hall of Fame TideMan09's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by crimsonaudio View Post
    My OM fan friends are all whistling past the graveyard. I like some of them, but would be delighted if Freeze was exposed for what's been up to...
    Yup..I scanned The SECRant (yes I feel the need to shower after going there) for a few mins..The Black Bear Fans says it all relates football wise with Coach O & his coaching staff..And they're for sure the NCAA was on campus so long investigating the Ladies B'Ball Program mostly..You can't make this stuff up..LOL

BamaNation All-American CHATTBRIT's Avatar

Well, you could push me down with a feather. I am so surprised. My flabber has been gasted. Tell me it ain't so. How could the NCAA ever imagine that the 5 stars decision to choose Ole Myth was incentivized. BTW, kudos to the Nazis for springing this Letter of Allegation just before signing day.
    My basset hound, Henry. 10-14-1998 - 04-09-2012
    Remembering Victor Ellis #9
    I would rather burn an American flag to protect the Constitution than burn the Constitution to protect the American flag

BamaNation First Team Highway59's Avatar

BamaNation All-SEC

Wonder if Little or Patterson, or maybe their parents/advisors/coaches/handlers, are having second thoughts.

BamaNation Hall of Fame Redwood Forrest's Avatar

Well, excuse me for being a party pooper but I just don't think much will get done. This is just a minor nuisance for NCAA (to be swept under the rug) as they try to push the members to be more like those fine students at Missouri. Note I did not use blue font.
    I do not believe in atheists, therefore they do not exist.