NCAA to formally charge Ole Miss with rules violations (Freeze has resigned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Out of sheer curiosity, I googled her. Apparently, she graduated this year from Ole Miss with her second bachelor's degree, this one in accounting, and just started a job as a tax associate in Memphis.
Not surprised. Most of us did stupid things while in college, and most of us turned out just fine.

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
Not surprised. Most of us did stupid things while in college, and most of us turned out just fine.
Seven years of racking up massive student loan debt to land a ≈$25k-$30k entry-level position without having garnered any experience in her actual field doesn't really seem "just fine" to me. It seems like a big waste of time and money with a massive hole out of which to climb.

CrimsonProf

Hall of Fame
Dec 30, 2006
Birmingham, Alabama
Seven years of racking up massive student loan debt to land a ≈$25k-$30k entry-level position without having garnered any experience in her actual field doesn't really seem "just fine" to me. It seems like a big waste of time and money with a massive hole out of which to climb.
Yes, she could be waiting tables or running her Etsy store instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OBMS

1st Team
Jan 9, 2011
The plane at issue and used by coaches this summer is rumored to be registered to a business owned by the owner of Rebel Rags, Terry Warren.

From June 2016--------Pete Thamel and SI

https://www.si.com/college-football...t-ole-miss-how-will-ncaa-choose-punish-rebels

Quote - Not only did Ole Miss coaches break the rules, Miller claims, they were also brazen and calculating in how they did it. In its response to the NCAA, Ole Miss paints the boosters as rogue and stresses that there was no connection between their actions and the coaching staff.

http://m.oxfordeagle.com/2017/07/28/ole-miss-releases-names-of-boosters-involved-in-ncaa-case/

Quote -
— Booster 8 is Rebel Rags, an Oxford-based retail clothing store. Ole Miss is challenging entirely the allegation that former staffer Barney Farrar and former assistant coach Chris Kiffin arranged for Miller and then-recruits Leo Lewis and Kobe Jones to receive approximately $2,800 in free merchandise from Rebel Rags between Jan. 25-27, 2013 and between March 2014 and January 2016 (Level I). — Booster 9 is Rebel Rags owner Terry Warren. As part of the allegation against Rebel Rags, Ole Miss is challenging that Warren facilitated contact between the former Ole Miss staff members and Lewis, Jones and Miller.

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
From an Ole Miss board:

Well you can think that. I think the NCAA could be in a heap of trouble if they try to hammer us. They have made serious mistakes and they know it.

I think the Ole Misses are going to be surprised at what happens when they mess with The Nick and the REC.:)

Cruiser

All-American
Sep 24, 2015
Out of sheer curiosity, I googled her. Apparently, she graduated this year from Ole Miss with her second bachelor's degree, this one in accounting, and just started a job as a tax associate in Memphis.
I would hire her; be life of the office parties: Hotty Totty

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Frankly, I'm amazed that wasn't the only employment she could find.
She was stupid drunk on a youtube video. Why the hostility?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.