NCAA to formally charge Ole Miss with rules violations (Freeze has resigned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rolltide7854

All-American
Aug 20, 2007
Birmingham, Ala
Re: NCAA to formally charge Ole Miss with rules violations (UPDATED NOA - page 80)

When I saw this I was hoping it wouldn't be long until he regretted it.

There wasn't much doubt in my mind that Ole Miss was cheating to get the class they got that year.

Sorry, I just can't post this often enough, hahahahahahahaha...

OBMS

1st Team
Jan 9, 2011
Re: NCAA to formally charge Ole Miss with rules violations (UPDATED NOA - page 80)

Getting about time to fire this bad boy up again. I'll start with news that has received no traction this afternoon---------

http://www.hattiesburgamerican.com/...6/saunders-out-prcc-football-coach/326010001/

And as suggested several weeks ago, there had to have been a delay request in the response to the NCAA NOA against Ole Miss. Their video was released February 22. Pretty safe to assume they had the NOA a few days prior---probably late January when the chat boards went bonkers. 90 days would have been late April, early May. Most recent information is found in the MS Ethics Commission discussion with Ole Miss lawyers files over their stonewalling a FOA request:

[/URL][/IMG]

Basically, Ole Miss will release the un-redacted versions of last years NOA and the new amended NOA the week of June 5th-----which everyone seems to believe will mean Friday afternoon June 9.

ALA2262

All-American
Aug 4, 2007
Cumming, GA

Getting about time to fire this bad boy up again. I'll start with news that has received no traction this afternoon---------

http://www.hattiesburgamerican.com/...6/saunders-out-prcc-football-coach/326010001/

And as suggested several weeks ago, there had to have been a delay request in the response to the NCAA NOA against Ole Miss. Their video was released February 22. Pretty safe to assume they had the NOA a few days prior---probably late January when the chat boards went bonkers. 90 days would have been late April, early May. Most recent information is found in the MS Ethics Commission discussion with Ole Miss lawyers files over their stonewalling a FOA request:

[/URL][/IMG]

Basically, Ole Miss will release the un-redacted versions of last years NOA and the new amended NOA the week of June 5th-----which everyone seems to believe will mean Friday afternoon June 9.
FYI, the person referred to as the complainant in that letter is Steve Robertson, an MSU guy.

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.

Wait until SEC Media days.The media will be all over him. He might not last that long.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

Guess he can't discuss it without a script provided by Lightfoot and Franklin to read.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bama_wayne1

All-American
Jun 15, 2007

Might he pull a Fulmer no show? He probably will just say "no comment" to all questions on the advice of the legal department.
He probably should pre-record it to protect his vocal chords. He will need it every time he's asked a question.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL

Might he pull a Fulmer no show? He probably will just say "no comment" to all questions on the advice of the legal department.
This is what I would expect him to do unless he's been prepped by lawyers to give the "Ole Miss" answer to each of the questions about said sanctions.

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere

His interview will be very boring then. I would expect the "no comment" because what else could he say.

Snuffy Smith

All-American
Sep 12, 2012
Huntsville, AL

Guess he can't discuss it without a script provided by Lightfoot and Franklin to read.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
"On counsel’s advice, I invoke my right under the Fifth Amendment not to answer, on the grounds I may incriminate myself."

bamamc1

Hall of Fame
Oct 24, 2011
Haleyville, AL

But isn't this the HC that told everyone to bring it on if they have any proof?
Finebaum said this morning on the OD that he doesn't think freeze runs a dirty program. If he was completely unaware those things were happening in his on program I find that laughable.

jthomas666

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2002
Birmingham & Warner Robins

Finebaum said this morning on the OD that he doesn't think freeze runs a dirty program. If he was completely unaware those things were happening in his on program I find that laughable.
What Finebaum is really saying is that Freeze doesn't run the program.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.