Baylor needs to hire some good lawyers (Update: Briles Fired, AD and Starr Resigns) - Page 48
Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 384142434445464748
    BamaNation All-American

Re: Baylor needs to hire some good lawyers (Update: Briles Fired, AD and Starr Resign

Quote Originally Posted by KillVols View Post
    Accusations are not revaluations. You guys have no clue what your talking about. You hate Christians. Baylor is an amazing wonderful Christian school with amazing history and legacy. Every time i read such idiotic and ignorant statements i really want to flame your blank blankity blank. But I have to keep it clean. I will just say think of the worst most horrible insult you have ever had and apply it here. How may people do you know that are gang raped and don't go to the cops.. I think I will try the head football coach! Plus we live in a litigious society and everyone wants a pay day. Lastly there has been an attack on Christians everywhere in this nation and this is just one more nail in the coffin of common sense and reason. Crimes are for cops to investigate.

http://watchdog.org/289489/another-f...ollege-campus/

False accusations of rape are becoming all too common on college campuses, thanks in large part to media and activists insisting no one lies about such a heinous crime.

To ensure that everyone must “listen and believe” all accusers, these same activists — and their supporters in media and government — have forced college campuses to set up their own tribunals to punish the accused without providing due process.
    So if we don't agree on how to characterize Baylor University, you're going to insult and berate me into agreeing with your definition?

Wow. Just wow, on so many different fronts.
    You can't reason a man out of a position he didn't reason himself into.

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation All-American

Re: Baylor needs to hire some good lawyers (Update: Briles Fired, AD and Starr Resign

Don't feed the troll.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by GP for Bama View Post
    As a Baptist school, integrity to some sort of Christian principles should come first. They have apparently quit doing any background checks on coaches or recruits. It will be tough to be competitive but it can be done.
    Baylor isn't and hasn't been a Baptist school in the traditional sense in decades.

Quote Originally Posted by 4Q Basket Case View Post
    So if we don't agree on how to characterize Baylor University, you're going to insult and berate me into agreeing with your definition?

Wow. Just wow, on so many different fronts.
    Doesn't seem to be the Christian thing to do does it?

Accusations are not revaluations. You guys have no clue what your talking about. You hate Christians. Baylor is an amazing wonderful Christian school with amazing history and legacy. Every time i read such idiotic and ignorant statements i really want to flame your blank blankity blank. But I have to keep it clean. I will just say think of the worst most horrible insult you have ever had and apply it here. How may people do you know that are gang raped and don't go to the cops.. I think I will try the head football coach! Plus we live in a litigious society and everyone wants a pay day. Lastly there has been an attack on Christians everywhere in this nation and this is just one more nail in the coffin of common sense and reason. Crimes are for cops to investigate.

http://watchdog.org/289489/another-f...ollege-campus/

False accusations of rape are becoming all too common on college campuses, thanks in large part to media and activists insisting no one lies about such a heinous crime.

To ensure that everyone must “listen and believe” all accusers, these same activists — and their supporters in media and government — have forced college campuses to set up their own tribunals to punish the accused without providing due process.
    Take it down a notch, Baylor boy - you're supporting a filthy school.
    Last edited by crimsonaudio; May 19th, 2017 at 01:23 PM.
    Some people are immune to good advice.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonProf View Post
    Baylor isn't and hasn't been a Baptist school in the traditional sense in decades.
    http://www.baylor.edu/character/
    Some people are immune to good advice.

BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by crimsonaudio View Post
    Be that as it may your average SBC pastor does not view Baylor in any special light, nor does the university receive much in the way of funding. Increasingly, Baylor is a Baptist school in the same way that Wake Forest is Baptist.

But I see your point.

BamaNation All-American

Couple of random thoughts before I get back to work:

- Baylor has had almost a complete administrative turnover in both academics and athletics. I'm not sure how you punish them at this point.

- The ... um....group activity that is alleged here is more than troubling. We've heard rumblings of this behavior at other schools, too - Minnesota, etc. I am worried that behavior is sort of common among college athletes - it can only spell trouble.

BamaNation Hall of Fame uafan4life's Avatar

Accusations are not revaluations. You guys have no clue what your talking about. You hate Christians. Baylor is an amazing wonderful Christian school with amazing history and legacy. Every time i read such idiotic and ignorant statements i really want to flame your blank blankity blank. But I have to keep it clean...
    Just so we're clear, you're a complete joke just like Baylor University has become.

...False accusations of rape are becoming all too common on college campuses, thanks in large part to media and activists insisting no one lies about such a heinous crime...
    For some odd reason, whenever I read the word "heinous" it sounds like this:
    https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/e3cd9f5...8-f33766290b67
    I have yet to figure out why common sense and common courtesy are called common.
    - Unknown

Tradition is always under construction.
    - Nick Saban