Question: Favorite Game From The 2015 Season? (ANY EXCEPT TITLE GAME!)

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
1. La-Monroe b/c it was the first time I had been in BDS stadium since the LSU game in 2011.
2. Ole Miss b/c Coker won the team and fans over that night.
3. LSU b/c Henry became the Heisman favorite and pretty much clinched it all on the same night.

Zorak

All-American
Jan 8, 2010
Orlando, FL (Winter Park area)
UGA, I had listened all season about how bad they were going to beat us. Chubb was going to win them a NC, blah blah blah. Then all the " we don't have indoor facilities, because our players are real men, we've been playing in the rain all week long we have the advantage" " Bama is soft always playing indoors" etc etc. After that game, most of my UGA friends spent the rest of their fall at pumpkin patches and corn field mazes, I think only one of them posted anything else about UGA football the rest of the season.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Friend of mine here, after that game, said "Well, the rest of my Fall is free now."

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
The Charleston Southern game is my pick because I took my Baby Girl to it & it was her 1st Bama Gama in person..I've never seen a more dominant performance on the football field on both sides of the ball & it was the 1st time I've ever seen a wishbone type offense ran which was really neat despite them not being able to move the ball against our D..At all..

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Florida of course.....love that the Gators finally have a decent head coach again and are competing for the SEC title.

This season, in addition to that new coach, they will also have a QB and kicker....and hopefully will meet Bama in Atlanta again for another epic title match.

:wink:

drwho

Suspended
Dec 11, 2013
Tough call between shutting down Fournette and Alabama Does.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

uafanataum

All-American
Oct 18, 2014
TAMU. Our defense scored more than their offense! I also liked the LSU game because after that dominant performance I was fairly confident we would be national champions again.

mittman

All-American
Jun 19, 2009
Really tough call for me. My favorite MOMENT has to be this:

One of those moments when everyone in my Alabama watching room was jumping up and down.

I guess I will have to give the nod over Georgia to the LSU game. If we hadn't beaten Georgia so bad maybe Richt and Smart are still where they were. Watching them shut down Fournette and Henry being so dominant was just sweet.

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
Really tough call for me. My favorite MOMENT has to be this:

One of those moments when everyone in my Alabama watching room was jumping up and down.

I guess I will have to give the nod over Georgia to the LSU game. If we hadn't beaten Georgia so bad maybe Richt and Smart are still where they were. Watching them shut down Fournette and Henry being so dominant was just sweet.
The three plays, clutch Coker to Stewart, then to Ridely to set up the Henry TD run with selfless team blocking, set things in motion for the rest of the season. Firing on all cylinders. It's Peyton's day today, but it sure wasn't that day ha ha. That was the icing.

tlockwood

1st Team
Dec 15, 2000
Hephzibah, Ga
The UGA game...I fully expected us to get blown out. Most of my family and friends are Dawgs and I caught the devil prior to that game. I had countless phone calls, emails, texts, and everything else from them. After the game only 1 uncle had the courage to call and say congratulations.

peariver

1st Team
Jan 31, 2009
SW Georgia
The rainy afternoon in Georgia. First hit on Chubb, I yelled you ain't going to get 100 yards today against this defense. Folks around me looked at me like I was possessed. My daughter asked me not to yell out again. When Chubb did break the long run it didn't matter because there were no UGA fans left around me to remind me of my prediction. Best game I have enjoyed in another team's venue.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
The UGA game...I fully expected us to get blown out. Most of my family and friends are Dawgs and I caught the devil prior to that game. I had countless phone calls, emails, texts, and everything else from them. After the game only 1 uncle had the courage to call and say congratulations.
Don`t you just love it when people shoot their mouths off like that and then look like fools? I learned a long time ago to pretty much say something like, " We`ll be lucky if we make a first down " before a game. It`s amazing how that can take the wind out of sails, even if the other team does happen to win.

tide96

All-SEC
Oct 4, 2005
I totally forgot the LSU game was a top 4 matchup. There subsequent losses really too away from that game.

tlockwood

1st Team
Dec 15, 2000
Hephzibah, Ga
Don`t you just love it when people shoot their mouths off like that and then look like fools? I learned a long time ago to pretty much say something like, " We`ll be lucky if we make a first down " before a game. It`s amazing how that can take the wind out of sails, even if the other team does happen to win.
Amen!!! We just moved up here to Augusta, and all I heard in the new neighborhood and at school was UGA this and UGA that. Monday after the game, I said nothing...just smiled!!!

In all honesty, I have to say that I thought UGA was going to mop the floor with us. Ole Miss made us look bad. In hindsight I am kinda glad Ole Miss did that to us.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.