Houston: Game 2

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Well, not quite.................

Final box score is only 3 errors, and one unearned run, for UH. Thought we had 4. Doesn't matter: too many Es and way too many Ks.

Man, you only give up 2 earned runs, and get tagged with the loss.

ptw1961

1st Team
Dec 8, 2011
26 strikeouts in 2 games this weekend. Andy Phillips- is there anymore that can be said about how bad a hitting coach this guy really is? It is just ridiculous that he is in still in Tuscaloosa.

ptw1961

1st Team
Dec 8, 2011
The $45 million spent on the new stadium says changes should be made if this team's offense does not improve. We can do better at -Alabama in baseball than what we are now doing coaching-wise. I know the lottery less scholarship issues we face- but Ole Miss and Miss St have found a way to be successful without the lottery. How? Really good coaching staffs. It is pretty simple.
I really hope staff changes comes after this year enough is enough. Our hitting is atrocious and our pitching deserves better.

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
26 strikeouts in 2 games this weekend. Andy Phillips- is there anymore that can be said about how bad a hitting coach this guy really is? It is just ridiculous that he is in still in Tuscaloosa.
I feel bad for the kids. No doubt they want to improve... Too bad Phillips only has time for his few favorites.

HolyCow

3rd Team
Mar 27, 2010
Field of Dreams
Agreed. I notice one thing new this year. CMG is having post game news conferences on Tidetv. Andy needs to be at a press conference to account for HIS offense. I have never seen Andy do any interviews. I saw Dax at a press conference with CMG before this series.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.