Game Thread: Bama at LSU DH

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
Nothing is easy for us but we finally got the third out and sweep the DH. Now I'm feeling greedy and want to sweep the series, lol.

im4datide

All-SEC
Sep 6, 2001
Spring Hill,TN
We give up 3 runs in 2 games at LSU and we need a dedicated pitching coach?:rolleyes:
You obviously haven't followed Gaspards career of leaving pitchers in too long. I am not the first person on this board to say that we should have a true pitching coach on staff!

Last edited:

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
You obviously haven't followed Gaspards career of leaving pitchers in too long. I am not the first person on this board to say that we should have a true pitching coach on staff!
Seems like you could have posted that comment at a much more appropriate time. Bashing when we have played 2 great games and pitched very well is inappropriate IMO..

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
In all honesty, we need a new Manager, pitching coach and hitting coach. Are teams restricted to only 1 Manager and 2 assistants or, does Gaspard just choose to hire 2.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.