Link: SC woman arrested after taking video of herself having sex with a dog...

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
According to headlines in the Media liberals never say or do anything controversial. Conservatives, on the other hand, are always saying and doing controversial things. Allow me a peek into the future:

2018: U.S. Supreme Court says the Constitution protects human/animal marriages.

2019: Pick a State: _______ legislature has passed a CONTROVERSIAL bill banning human/animal marriages.

How did we get to the place where the minority makes the rules?

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
According to headlines in the Media liberals never say or do anything controversial. Conservatives, on the other hand, are always saying and doing controversial things. Allow me a peek into the future:

2018: U.S. Supreme Court says the Constitution protects human/animal marriages.

2019: Pick a State: _______ legislature has passed a CONTROVERSIAL bill banning human/animal marriages.

How did we get to the place where the minority makes the rules?
2020: ____________ state civil rights groups call for the removal of the Chief Justice of their Supreme Court because he refuses to allow county court clerks to issue marriage licenses to human/animal couples.

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
Wasn't that prompted by the guy who kept sneaking into his neighbor's barn to have sex with his horse?
When I was 13 and my uncle was 19 I caught him with our mule. He was not the least bit embarrassed. After he got married I often wondered how his wife would feel if she knew "where" he had been. I am 68 now and I still can't get that image our of my mind.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
When I was 13 and my uncle was 19 I caught him with our mule. He was not the least bit embarrassed. After he got married I often wondered how his wife would feel if she knew "where" he had been. I am 68 now and I still can't get that image our of my mind.
Apparently, this is a common practice in Colombia and the women don't seem to mind. In fact, in some of the rural communities, it seems to be a rite of passage. You can google it, but I'm not posting the link to the story here. Language/content.

mittman

All-American
Jun 19, 2009
I used to mostly get music videos as suggestions. Thanks to you guys now I get tons of adolescent prank and fail videos.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.