10RC: Game 2

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Scoreless, through 4.

Hoping someone else was around, to pick up the slack. Under the weather today, thanks to the last weather change. Which destroyed my roof, messed up the truck, etc. But, another story for another day.

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Three straight walks, to start the inning.................stay tuned........

Henry triples home all 3!

Up 3-2, and no outs.............

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
Scoreless, through 4.

Hoping someone else was around, to pick up the slack. Under the weather today, thanks to the last weather change. Which destroyed my roof, messed up the truck, etc. But, another story for another day.
Hear ya on the jacked up roof, and hail damaged vehicle! We also have fence damage (hail sand blasted the stain), window damage and gutter damage. Thankfully we have found a contractor to handle it all AND eat our 1% deductible. Safeco is eating the car deductible. Apparently if you file home and auto they only charge the home. Of course, had the wife not been working on spring cleaning my garage spot wouldn't have been taken up by all her crap she's selling...

More important, glad to see the bats coming alive!

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
I don't have a fence, but the runners, on my neighbor's fence, are all split. And the stain shows the damage more. His roof was hit hard, but since it is almost new, the damage doesn't show as much. Plus, his is all east-west facing. Mine looks like the surface of the moon, as I have a lot of south facing surface.

I'll try going for the package damage. All they can do is say "no".

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.