The Onion / Babylon Bee / great satire thread

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Re: The Onion thread

PNC Park is a wonderful place to see a baseball game.

http://www.theonion.com/article/pnc-park-threatens-to-leave-pittsburgh-unless-bett-2003

PNC Park Threatens To Leave Pittsburgh Unless Better Team Is Built

PITTSBURGH—After five years of serving Pittsburgh as their state-of-the-art sporting facility, PNC Park, the home of the rundown, poorly maintained Pirates, said Tuesday it is threatening to leave Pittsburgh unless a new team can be built within the next three years.

dayhiker

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Dec 8, 2000
Pell City, AL

I love the Onion. A post last Friday cracked me up. America too sad to ***, but it's what Prince would have wanted.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net

“At some point in time we all stopped caring about the deals and the holiday shopping and were pretty much just out for blood,” said Dana Marshall, 37, a Target shopper who suffered seven broken ribs and a cracked sternum while fighting two other customers for a discounted Nikon digital camera. “I remember just sitting on top of a woman and smacking her head with a DVD player until her face was completely unrecognizable. I felt nothing. Absolutely nothing.”
42 Million Dead In Bloodiest Black Friday Weekend On Record

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007

It's real. And it's spectacular. And dumbfounding for several reasons.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.