UGA Rubber Game

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Have we just won on talent and luck or is Gaspard just showing up on certain days. Because it seems that we rise to the occasion against teams we probably shouldn't beat, but get blasted by average to bad teams with pitchers that have a 5 ERA. I might eat my words before this is done but I'm trying to make sense of the up and down season this far.

Let's turn it around and beat the bullfrauds

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Ugh.............the 4th is finally over. 11-2.

The wind hasn't helped our fielders, but.................

SS has a pair of errors. Wind didn't factor into either.

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
Well, glad that game - and series - is over. Unfortunately more of these kind of days still ahead of us.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Drawing Ole Miss,aTm MSU, and USCe isn't going to be easy, but I guess if we handle Auburn and Kentucky like we should and win the series against Arkansas we can probably get a 9 or better seeding. Not totally down, but with the road ahead it could be really difficult.

ptw1961

1st Team
Dec 8, 2011
Well, glad that game - and series - is over. Unfortunately more of these kind of days still ahead of us.
The clock should be beginning to tick towards the end of the Gaspard/Phillips coaching regime. I have seen enough. Last in the league in virtually every offensive category so far this season. Time to end this continuous same old story.:mad:

bamajake

1st Team
Sep 27, 2001
Tuscaloosa, Alabama, USA
Drawing Ole Miss,aTm MSU, and USCe isn't going to be easy, but I guess if we handle Auburn and Kentucky like we should and win the series against Arkansas we can probably get a 9 or better seeding. Not totally down, but with the road ahead it could be really difficult.
Does anyone at all think this is acceptable? I for one do not. Unfortunately, that is where we are as a program. Before SEC play started, I predicted that we would go 10-20 or 12-18 in conference play. After the first two weeks, I thought I had made a mistake and we could end up with a pretty good conference record. After this weekend, I am beginning to think my first prediction was more accurate.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Does anyone at all think this is acceptable? I for one do not. Unfortunately, that is where we are as a program. Before SEC play started, I predicted that we would go 10-20 or 12-18 in conference play. After the first two weeks, I thought I had made a mistake and we could end up with a pretty good conference record. After this weekend, I am beginning to think my first prediction was more accurate.
I am shocked we beat lsu, but I don't see us doing against usce, the missippiis, or aTm even before the season started. I think we could sneak out a series against either missippii team but not both. We could be as good as 6th but as bad 11th in the seeding for Hoover. but that's going to hinge on not dorking up any further against inferior opponents and beating Arkansas.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.