Remaining home weekday schedule

HolyCow

3rd Team
Mar 27, 2010
Field of Dreams
We have 6 home weekday games left by order...Alcorn St. (2), UAB, Troy, South Alabama and Samford.
I say if we lose any of these, CMG needs to be fired immediately. Enough is enough. Take your "obvious"
lack of coaching skills someplace else. I have heard CMG on 2 different occasions say midweek games just don't
have the same feel and energy level as SEC games. So what? Your job earning 1.8 million dollars the past 6 years
is to win! No more excuses!

bamamick

All-American
Feb 22, 2005
My only answer to that is that there shouldn't have been any excuses for the last several years. Once it was obvious the staff was never going to be able to reach the heights we were at in their first season it was pretty much a given that we would move on. I just never in my wildest dreams thought it would take this long.

rtr

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
We have 6 home weekday games left by order...Alcorn St. (2), UAB, Troy, South Alabama and Samford.
I say if we lose any of these, CMG needs to be fired immediately. Enough is enough. Take your "obvious"
lack of coaching skills someplace else. I have heard CMG on 2 different occasions say midweek games just don't
have the same feel and energy level as SEC games. So what? Your job earning 1.8 million dollars the past 6 years
is to win! No more excuses!
We will lose to USA unless something changes. They are well coached and have some talent. They held UGA under 7 points (3-1 W for USA in Athens) and beat the breaks off of USM. Im completely done with having the argument " Well we don't have a single player in our lineup that would start in the top 4 SEC teams" being thrown in my face if we lose to UAB or Troy. That argument can only go so far for so long. I understand that we don't have the talent UF,USCe, aTm, LSU, and Vandy does, but that doesn't mean we should settle for losing to bottom feeders or Conference USA/Sunbelt teams either. South is a competitive program, but the others shouldn't even dream of beating us.

http://www.usajaguars.com/schedule.aspx?path=baseball&

bamamick

All-American
Feb 22, 2005
" Well we don't have a single player in our lineup that would start in the top 4 SEC teams"

That would be a good argument to fire a staff that's been here as long as this one.

rtr

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.