Is the Right Field Student Lounge over?

HolyCow

3rd Team
Mar 27, 2010
Field of Dreams

Top photo is opening night before new cooler rules. Bottom is today. Was fun while it lasted.
I hear they had bullying in the new playground and will be shutting it down and also will
no longer allow LOUD yelling of Chaaaaarrrgggggge!!! New taunting rule. What's next no
bubbles? Oh wait, they already did that. Have fun Bama baseball fans.

Last edited:

crimsonkelly

All-American
Feb 2, 2002
Thomasville, GA, USA
That is insane. It is supposed to be home field advantage. Might as well quit keeping score. So what if the kids are taking coolers into the stadium. If it makes it an adavntage for us, I am all for it!

Play Ball!

1st Team
Oct 11, 2001
Birmingham
Typical, UA over-reaction and ruins the right field terrace, which used to be the Student Section. They let one instance ruin a good thing, instead of dealing with the young man and leaving the Student Section alone they decided to ruin it for all. Students have too many other things they can do, especially in the Spring.
Hopefully, UA will open the area up for all fans. I know several season ticket holders that would like to sit out there every once in a while. But UA, true to form, will be spoiled and stubborn and not budge.
And yes its true, UA discourages loud fans, have seen it with my own eyes.
If they keep screwing with the fans, they will have an empty $45 million stadium. They will find themselves having to pay fans to show up, especially with a mediocre team.

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
There we go with the country club atmosphere nonsense again. Every now and then, football or a baseball game fans have something that get them really excited and into the game... so that has to be taken away because you know, decorum.

Last edited:

drwho

Suspended
Dec 11, 2013
That is insane. It is supposed to be home field advantage. Might as well quit keeping score. So what if the kids are taking coolers into the stadium. If it makes it an adavntage for us, I am all for it!
You obviously didn't go to a game before the new cooler rules were put into effect. Besides, nobody needs to take a cooler the size of a foot locker into any sporting event. When you combine that with the fact that the students bringing said coolers don't care about baseball as much as getting intoxicated, you have a recipe for trouble, such as dousing an opposing player with beer.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.