Your Pre-Season Top Five Prediction

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
We (OSU) lost way too much talent to be in my top 5 going into the season.

Mine would be, in no particular order:

Alabama, LSU, Clemson, Michigan State, Oklahoma

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
We (OSU) lost way too much talent to be in my top 5 going into the season.

Mine would be, in no particular order:

Alabama, LSU, Clemson, Michigan State, Oklahoma
You've still got JT Barrett right? Y'all be fine.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Clemson would probably be my national champion reckon at this juncture. What did they really lose offensively? Not much. Defensively, they lost two elite guys but they're pretty deep there too.

Alabama's ceiling is right up there but I think we have a better idea of where the Clemson watermark ought to be.

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
DW is just a special dude too. And Gallman is back. They'll be VERY hard to keep under 30-35 points per game.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Clemson would probably be my national champion reckon at this juncture. What did they really lose offensively? Not much. Defensively, they lost two elite guys but they're pretty deep there too.

Alabama's ceiling is right up there but I think we have a better idea of where the Clemson watermark ought to be.
They lost like 7 or 8 defensive starters.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
They lost like 10 defensive starters from 2014 in 2015...lots of attrition there for a 2 year period.

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS

Dabo has recruited a ton of talent. I just finished watching the replay of their spring game, and they are absolutely loaded. And there's no doubt who their QB's gonna be. I respect Dabo, a year ago, for going with the young amazing athlete, rather than playing it so safe with someone who he feels might not make a mistake.

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
They lost like 10 defensive starters from 2014 in 2015...lots of attrition there for a 2 year period.
They also lost 8 defensive starters last year. But they may be able to give up 30 points a game and reach the BCS finals.
They're pretty darn awesome on offense.
sip

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Dabo has recruited a ton of talent. I just finished watching the replay of their spring game, and they are absolutely loaded. And there's no doubt who their QB's gonna be. I respect Dabo, a year ago, for going with the young amazing athlete, rather than playing it so safe with someone who he feels might not make a mistake.
Did he have any other real option? Watson already had experience from his freshman year but was recovering from a torn ACL.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Wow look who's at the bottom (Ohio State). Only 6 starters returning next year. That's insane.
And most of the players lost are super-talented. As many as 12 could go in the first 3 rounds of the draft. We recruit well, but nobody recruits well enough to overcome that easily.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.