Bama vs Samford over under Homeruns

HolyCow

3rd Team
Mar 27, 2010
Field of Dreams
Just looking at stats for the Bulldogs. They have a whopping 57 homeruns for
the year. Have played 26 home games. Two players have a combined 21 homeruns.
Does anyone know the dimensions of Joe Lee Griffin Stadium? Must be like a little
league park. See if our guys can blast a few out. Or maybe not. I say combined less
than 5. RTR

bamamick

All-American
Feb 22, 2005
No, it's not 'embarrassing'. Embarrassing would have been winning 2-1. Losing is something beyond embarrassing. Has nothing to do with Samford. Congrats to them and all that.

We got humiliated by USM, UAB and South. We freakin' squeeked by UAB and Troy (x2) by the smallest of margins, and then we had last night.

The only explanation is that no one cares. I am not saying the kids don't care, but obviously no one else does. There is such a huge mental breakdown after this team plays SEC series and it's not getting better. It's getting worse. Apparently CBB doesn't mind or this problem would have gone away a couple of years ago.

I don't know how much more of this I want to watch.

rtr

HolyCow

3rd Team
Mar 27, 2010
Field of Dreams
We got humiliated by USM, UAB and South. We freakin' squeeked by UAB and Troy (x2) by the smallest of margins, and then we had last night.

The only explanation is that no one cares. I am not saying the kids don't care, but obviously no one else does.
We all know this is true as for CMG. He has stated over and over SEC is their main focus. Which is fine but you still have to win non conference games to EARN an at large bid.

gman4tide

All-SEC
Nov 21, 2005
Flint Creek
Does anyone know the dimensions of Joe Lee Griffin Stadium? Must be like a little
league park.
Best measurement from google earth image...335 Right, 380 Center (hard to measure because of trees) and 335 Left. Scoreboard is 360 to power alley in Right. I do know the ball jumps there. 16 year old son 2 years ago hit a ball to dead center that landed on the warning track. I really don't understand our coaching for the mid week games?

DollarTaker

Suspended
Jul 17, 2015
Destin, FL
CMG is sending a message to me as a fan to not even bother coming to a midweek game, because it does not matter to him. Not sure how he can be on the staff after Hoover.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.