Extremely Early 2017 NFL Mock Drafts

JaxTider

Suspended
Jan 10, 2017
I do not see Watson as a first rd pick, even with his performance against Bama in the last two National Title games. Watson is likely an early 2nd rd pick. But I agree, for his smugness, Cleveland is the right punishment for him.

Buf if Cleveland or S.F. are stupid enough to take a QB, then that leaves Garrett or Allen to Chicago, and I would be happier then Scrooge McDuck in a vault of gold coins.
Oh I disagree. He's a top ten pick.

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
Oh I disagree. He's a top ten pick.
Seen several mock drafts (including Walterfootball) that had/has Watson as a second round pick. I know people are going ga-ga over his performance, but there is not a QB in this year's draft---including Watson---that is worthy of a top 10 pick. Yet, I know of at least two QB that will go top, Tribusky and Kizer. Watson played great but I still don't see first round talent with him.

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
Come on, this is Cleveland we are talking about. They could change their name the the Cleveland Desperates. They are more than incompetent enough to overreach for a QB. If I had RG 3.5 as my starter I'd draft DW too. You'll have to have a RB/QB hybrid due to the OL not being able to block for 20 seconds a play to allow the 5.6/40 receivers to try and get open. DW is the perfect mold for a Browns QB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
I do not see Watson as a first rd pick, even with his performance against Bama in the last two National Title games. Watson is likely an early 2nd rd pick. But I agree, for his smugness, Cleveland is the right punishment for him.

Buf if Cleveland or S.F. are stupid enough to take a QB, then that leaves Garrett or Allen to Chicago, and I would be happier then Scrooge McDuck in a vault of gold coins.
Myles "I take quarters off during games" Garrett....will be a superb bust in the NFL.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Myles "I take quarters off during games" Garrett....will be a superb bust in the NFL.
Ehh. I think Da'Shawn Hand (same recruiting class) would be in the same situation at TAMU because of the supporting cast. Garrett looks like he takes plays off because offenses don't have to worry about players across the board like they do when playing Alabama.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I just don't see Marlon being 1st round unless the draft guru (Bill Belichick) himself does it. He seems more of a mid 2nd rounder

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
I cannot remember the last time the best LB available in the draft fell outside the top 10. Teams can never have enough LBs in that league. I'll be shocked if RF is still on the board after 10 selections.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.