Extremely Early 2017 NFL Mock Drafts

Cruiser

All-American
Sep 24, 2015
McShay/Kiper draft show on ESPN now; they have Allen, Foster, Howard going 4(Jaguars)/5(Titans)/6(Jets) picks.
That would be cool.
Cam at 16(Titans)
Marlon at 29 (GB)

Last edited:

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
McShay/Kiper draft show on ESPN now; they have Allen, Foster, Howard going 4(Jaguars)/5(Titans)/6(Jets) picks.
That would be cool.
Cam at 16(Titans)
Marlon at 29 (GB)
I hope the Titans don't pick up Reuben @ 4. We need DB help much more than LB. Idk about Cam @ 16. Need WR or maybe a DL. OL does need pass blocking work but is pretty good in the run game. The improvement to 9-7 was a shocker to me. If Mariota doesn't go down it would've easily been 11-5 & in the playoffs. Decent turn around from 3-13.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
I hope the Titans don't pick up Reuben @ 4. We need DB help much more than LB. Idk about Cam @ 16. Need WR or maybe a DL. OL does need pass blocking work but is pretty good in the run game. The improvement to 9-7 was a shocker to me. If Mariota doesn't go down it would've easily been 11-5 & in the playoffs. Decent turn around from 3-13.

They are, well were, thinking that Marlon would fall in the 1st Rd since 5 is too high to take him. He's been moving up teams' boards since then. Now there's talk Tenn is possibly going to trade down with a team who wants one of these overrated qbs. Cleveland may be a suitor. It'll be interesting to see and it would make a lot of sense for TN.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
They are, well were, thinking that Marlon would fall in the 1st Rd since 5 is too high to take him. He's been moving up teams' boards since then. Now there's talk Tenn is possibly going to trade down with a team who wants one of these overrated qbs. Cleveland may be a suitor. It'll be interesting to see and it would make a lot of sense for TN.

As a Titans fan I would love this. Trade down and load up with more picks this year and maybe even a few for next year. If they do trade down I hope they get what the pick is worth.

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
As a Titans fan I would love this. Trade down and load up with more picks this year and maybe even a few for next year. If they do trade down I hope they get what the pick is worth.

I know i would. The deal would give them the 12 and they would get a 2nd round pick. They could fill a LOT more needs doing that for sure.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
He won't have to get enough touch... I mean look at Bo... he didn't play much until second half... and now they're looking at him as 1st round pick...
But Bo is a physical freak of nature. He's a linebacker playing RB with great hands. Foster is 6'2 and plays like an undersized receiver with inconsistent focus. Unless he gets 10 TDs on the 32 catches he has next year, it just isn't gonna happen. There aren't enough TDs to go around. Ardarius had a great year....he wasn't even sniffing round 1.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.