Game Thread: Bama vs auburn

ALA2262

All-American
Aug 4, 2007
Cumming, GA
Not naming any name, but I have been charting one of 2015's largest contributors over the past 11 games. The last 3 three game series and the tournament. She is 0 for 15 in the last four games. Hitless in 7 of the 11 games and is 5 for 33 for a .152 average. The team could not win last year without her and will not win this year with her.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Not naming any name, but I have been charting one of 2015's largest contributors over the past 11 games. The last 3 three game series and the tournament. She is 0 for 15 in the last four games. Hitless in 7 of the 11 games and is 5 for 33 for a .152 average. The team could not win last year without her and will not win this year with her.
As long as lafalae and booker stays consistent we should be ok.

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
As bad as it is losing to auburn, atleast we are probably getting home field for the regionals and supers regardless. Auburn actually needs this more in terms of fate, but yeah we should be closer in score with them. If we meet in OKC it's probably a different game. Also take into account Florida awaits the winner later tonight as well.
Well we got by the Gators tonight so we'll likely be hosting a super regional too. See y'all in OKC.

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
I missed the game today so I can't comment on it specifically. The only thing I can say is that it seems like ever since Game #2 of the Georgia series (regular season) where we came from 6 runs down in the 6th inning and beat them in the top of the 7th that the girls seem to think they can do that every game. We all know that just doesn't happen enough times in a full season to count on one hand.
I'm sorry we lost that game, but hope we do well enough in the regionals to make it to the super regionals, and then on to OK City.
RTR
:biga:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.