Link: EgyptAir Flight 804 disappears from radar

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Godspeed to all those on board - except for the hijacker terrorists who I hope rot in hell.

Debris now being reported floating near the last reported location of the plane.

Conventional thinking is this was a terrorist action.

If so, it will boost Trump's candidacy and negatively impact Hillary's.

It will also give some TSA critics here pause.

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
Godspeed to all those on board - except for the hijacker terrorists who I hope rot in hell.

Debris now being reported floating near the last reported location of the plane.

Conventional thinking is this was a terrorist action.

If so, it will boost Trump's candidacy and negatively impact Hillary's.

It will also give some TSA critics here pause.
That's all we need here is an already bloated ineffective joke of an agency (TSA) putting more delays in place under the guise of security.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
There were some conflicting reports on debris yesterday. Not today. Egyptian military has found seats, luggage and body parts.

Thanks, Dub.

On your linked story there are some details about a few of the passengers.....very sad when you read about them and why they were traveling on that plane. It's still hard for me to understand what kind of evil drives anyone to take so many innocent people's lives.

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
I agree that causing the deaths of innocents, regardless of the number, is both reprehensible and indefensible.
At the same time though, there are numerous electrical or mechanical issues that can cause the pilots to lose control of the aircraft and thus cause it to crash.
I think we should wait until the actual cause has been established before we jump to conclusions.

tidegrandpa

All-American
I agree that causing the deaths of innocents, regardless of the number, is both reprehensible and indefensible.
At the same time though, there are numerous electrical or mechanical issues that can cause the pilots to lose control of the aircraft and thus cause it to crash.
I think we should wait until the actual cause has been established before we jump to conclusions.
I've been a pilot a fairly long time and I agree, however when that occurs it gives time for crew to transmit on emergency frequency that is universal alerting, air traffic, Coast Guard, Navy and Air Force of location. Nothing was transmitted here.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Most are saying it's 90-10 terrorist-related, based on what is known at this time....
Reports now of fire and smoke in the cockpit and no terrorist organization has claimed credit, as of this afternoon. It's beginning to look less like terror...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.