Link: Wow! Huntsville makes Bloomberg news in a big time way...

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
My dad works in corporate agriculture producing almonds in California, and almost every time I'd go out to visit him at work when I'm home, we always ended up at a local Mexican food truck. I can read some of the Spanish and look at the pictures to determine what I want.
There were no pix there in Robbinsville. I do remember "salsa blanca" being associated with my quesadilla, which I recognized as "white sauce." (I had several years of Latin.) That's what it came with...

Mamacalled

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2000
Pelham, Al
When I first moved to the area in 2010, I wasn't impressed. It has certainly grown on me, and Huntsville has changed a lot since 2010. There will be more changes coming with the clearing of commercial property along the Parkway for new businesses. My only request is that Huntsville add more local or unique restaurants - there's a bit too many big-chain restaurants in my opinion.
We are planning to bring Milo's to Huntsville in the near future.

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
I used to make weekly business trips to Huntsville but rarely stayed more than a few hours at a time. Most of those times it was from I-65 over to US 231/431, then either north to TN or south back to B'ham. From what I saw, I was impressed with the overall cleanliness of the city and surrounding areas. There were a ton of restaurants, retail and entertainment businesses, and no shortage of industrial areas.
If I were motivated to move, Huntsville would probably be on my list of places to look.

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
Sorry, not a fan of Milo's.
Me either.
No offense meant to Mammacalled or anyone else employed by or attached to the chain. I'm sure their corporate does a great job, the restaurants themselves are clean, their chickens are fresh and all that. I just don't like the way they cook their burgers. If I went to any restaurant anywhere and ordered a burger, and I was served what Milo's says is their best burger, I'd hand it back to them and demand a refund.
Again, no offense intended, but some of us just don't like pressed and greasy, overly-sweet sauce covered burgers.
I've always thought the purpose of a sauce is to enhance the flavor of food, not hide it's lack thereof.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.