Game Thread: Bama vs cal

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Cal is making good contact so we either need madi on standby or we need to change location. But we really need to hit today

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Going into the 5th no change. We need to get 1 insurance run imo because cal is a string of better swings from evening the score.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
little lonely over here for you; I am watching the game as well. I love watching Bama softball. Huge strikeouts when Cal had bases loaded with no outs.
Yeah it was huge. Cal is hitting better as a team than us, but the biggest difference is that Mccleeny and dare have 3 extra base hits combined. Aside from that bunt that turned into an infield double cal has hit only singles.

Let's get these next 3 and get some rest for tomorrow's game.

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
Hats off to Alexis Osorio. She pitched a great game today and seems to be peaking at just the right time.
Cal got the first two batters on base, but after that it was 3 up & 3 down to end the game and send Cal to the loser's bracket. RTR

:biga:

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I wonder if CPM tries madi and LITTLEJOHN in the game tomorrow or goes with Alexis. I'm thinking that we may need all three in getting deep into the tournaments in the next weeks.

But then again we have two chances to win 1 tomorrow, and without 1 win tomorrow it's a moot point

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
I wonder if CPM tries madi and LITTLEJOHN in the game tomorrow or goes with Alexis. I'm thinking that we may need all three in getting deep into the tournaments in the next weeks.

But then again we have two chances to win 1 tomorrow, and without 1 win tomorrow it's a moot point
I'd like to see Madi some tomorrow. It would be good for a true freshman to get some post season experience with some quality innings.

Madi Moore is making my alma mater proud. You could tell in 9th grade she was going to be a good player!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.