Preacher thread (TV show)

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
Re: Preacher thread

Different. A little all over the place for me initially. I'm curious who the two guys are that show up to the scene of the religious leaders "exploding" each time.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida

Different. A little all over the place for me initially. I'm curious who the two guys are that show up to the scene of the religious leaders "exploding" each time.

Yeah - after the first 60 minutes I felt like I had a grasp on only about 10% of what was happening. :rolleye2:

But in the end, that kind of writing is what will make the series interesting.

I thought the character development was very strong. I love the chick in the (4 door) muscle car, Tulip O'Hare, who made the bazooka out of coffee cans. As for the 2 dudes who showed up at the 2 explosion scenes....my guess is they are 2 interstellar detectives.

The vampire with the Irish accent, Cassidy, is hilarious!

What I want to know is the story behind the sheriff's son, Eugene, with the puckered face.

Looking forward to future episodes......

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX

Yeah - after the first 60 minutes I felt like I had a grasp on only about 10% of what was happening. :rolleye2:

But in the end, that kind of writing is what will make the series interesting.

I thought the character development was very strong. I love the chick in the (4 door) muscle car, Tulip O'Hare, who made the bazooka out of coffee cans. As for the 2 dudes who showed up at the 2 explosion scenes....my guess is they are 2 interstellar detectives.

The vampire with the Irish accent, Cassidy, is hilarious!

What I want to know is the story behind the sheriff's son, Eugene, with the puckered face.

Looking forward to future episodes......

Just looked this up: Apparently the two are Adelphi angels tasked with watching the half-demon, half-angelic creature named 'Genesis'.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Preacher_(TV_series)

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007

That hotel fight scene was awesome. Loving the show so far. The unique style is pulling me in. I also like that it is starting before the story in the comic to get more background and adding some different twists.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.