Game Thread: Tuscaloosa super regional: game 1 ( best of 3) UA vs UW

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Osorio and turner should get the game ball. We better finish them first game tomorrow, that lady umpire is very inconsistent at calling and she will be behind the plate for the "if necessary" game.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
That poor pitcher was lost. After it hit her arm (I think it was her arm) the game was over. Not sure why she was flipped to 1st because she had to cut the runner going home.

But being that young and playing in that place, I could understand her urge to "get the out" even though we just needed the one run to end it.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
Osorio and turner should get the game ball. We better finish them first game tomorrow, that lady umpire is very inconsistent at calling and she will be behind the plate for the "if necessary" game.
Osorio DEFINITELY pitched her tail off tonight. She proved she was the real deal like we know she is. And I agree, the lady ump is one of the worst ones around and always seems to be. I think we took the air out of Washington and wouldn't be surprised if we handle them in the first game tomorrow. This took a lot out of them tonight.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.