Batter3: walked

Batter 4: walk off 3 run shot again.

we play tomorrow in a must win probably against LSU

Last edited:

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
We will probably risk LITTLEJOHN starting tomorrow unless it's Michigan because Alexis is the only answer to teams in the winners bracket. I'm hoping Michigan wins their next two games sending ou to the other bracket because we should beat LSU and a fresh Lexi should beat either UGA/ Auburn. But this is the true issue for losing that last game of the season had we not lost it then we would've been in a better spot in the SEC and NCA tournaments. Probably the same side but against LSU to start with. Well on to tomorrow

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
Dang, I recorded the game so I could get my yard work done and enjoy the 3 day weekend. Finished up, walked inside and sat down in the bottom of the 8th with one on and no outs. Of course everything fell apart, my apologies guys.

However, all the blame isn't mine cause if we don't score we can't win. Can't help but wonder what a difference it could have made if we'd put a run on the board to make them feel the pressure of running out of time. Unfortunately every time they came up to bat the game was tied and they knew there were another 3 outs waiting. Having said all that, I think our girls can still get to the finals.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.