Game Thread: WCWS Day 2: 1st Elimination round: Alabama (0-1) vs LSU (0-1)

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
Another missed opportunity to get a run back with a runner on 3rd and less than 2 outs. Twice we've done that today and we trail by 2.

Edit: actually we had three innings today with a runner on 3rd with less than 2 outs and didn't score. Ugh...

Last edited:

rolltideplz

BamaNation Citizen
Jun 4, 2016
Proud of our girls. They came a long way with many hurdles to over come.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
So, we are down to the corndogs, the puppy dawgs, and the booger eaters. Guess which team I will not be pulling for.

"Well, Cuda, knowing you, I would say the one with the skinniest wimmen folk."

Well............uh, yeah............duh! But, other than that, which one of the above 3 does not belong in the same sentence?

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
Just not a good day all the way around for the girls. Some tough luck, missed offensive opportunities, some questionable placements on the defensive side as we had some balls over our heads that we'd usually catch for routine outs. Proud of them but can't help feeling they could have gone further.

There are 6 teams left, I'm pulling for any of the 5 that do not wear that horrid urnge.

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
I don't like to see them cry. :(
Yeah, I turn it off before that point.

Well, on the positive side......if there is one..............I can go about doing whatever nonsense I do without having to hear about some guy that Eddie Murphy can parody but I can't.

"So, Cuda, what are you going to do now?"

I dunno. Guess I will have to annoy Mrs. Cuda. (Yeah, she is going to be thrilled about that.)

OTOH..................

She won't have to wonder why I am watching all the cute young curvy gals. I can get away with it, when it is our gals. When it isn't......................well, I'll probably have to go to my workshop, and find something to tear up.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.