Thread where you post pictures of your pet(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
I just found out today that Dudley has an enlarged heart along with advanced arthritis, so my time with him is limited. But I am going to make the most of the time that I do have left with him. It sucks to know he is still mentally sharp, but his body is failing him. He will be 13 next month, though, so that is old for a lab. :frown:

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
We were really worried how they'd do together since our dog is 12 and always been by himself here. It's taken a few weeks but they've become buddies now.

64met

All-American
Oct 12, 2007
I just found out today that Dudley has an enlarged heart along with advanced arthritis, so my time with him is limited. But I am going to make the most of the time that I do have left with him. It sucks to know he is still mentally sharp, but his body is failing him. He will be 13 next month, though, so that is old for a lab. :frown:
Jessica, hang in there. I know it's tough especially when our best friends get old. Love him as much as possible while you can.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Sorry to hear Jessica.....tough on the heart. 13 is a good run for a Lab, like you said. Cherish every day with your boy and please give a couple belly rubs from my girls....

CharminTide

Hall of Fame
Oct 23, 2005
Found an old picture of Bear, from when he was about 3 months old. Can't believe it's already been 2 years. But I'm glad he eventually grew into those enormous ears. :p

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
Found these little ones under our house last week all sick and probably a few days from death. There were originally six but the vet decided to keep one of them. Been nursing them back to health and going to be adopting them out soon. Although we may keep one if our dog realizes they're not toys.

There's a special place in hell for whoever left them, and a few days our of purgatory for you.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Gave the girls some chicken necks this morning for a treat. They are raw so the bones are rubbery and good for their teeth and gums when they crunch on them before swallowing. I get them from Publix......

willie52

All-American
Jan 25, 2008
Arab, AL
Living in Dallas, this story is especially disturbing. WTH is wrong with these people? Already have 4 rescue dogs, and would adopt em all if I could. Place in hell for this piece of trash.
I think there is a sign at the end of the street for dogs that reads "for food, water, and place to stay" go to the second house on the left. I have 6 that were dropped off and a tornado stray. Thanks for adopting the four. I would like to find the person who drops them off, not sure what I would do but it probably wouldn't be nice. Did I mention the two cats that adopted us, at least they are outside cats.

64met

All-American
Oct 12, 2007
Great story, Baz. Not sure, working on the boss (wife) to adopt our fifth rescue dog. Side story, wife and I were in T Town this weekend for LSU game. Our son watched the 4 we have now. ALL four slept with us Sunday night when we returned. No better friend than a dog!

CharminTide

Hall of Fame
Oct 23, 2005
"Bear... Bear, we're going this way. I know you suddenly smell something, but the trail is over... fine. I give up. Let's go smell it."

Every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.