Thread where you post pictures of your pet(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
[/IMG]

Had to let him go about 2 hours ago. Mr. Watson was a good cat, 18 years old rescue cat. RIP Mr. Watson.
Ah man......so sorry to hear this Gray. :(

Please accept our sincerest condolences.

He was a good looking boy! Rescue cats are the best! 18 years is a long run - bless you for taking care of him as well as you did.

Godspeed Mr. Watson.....

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
Thanks, Jessica. I just saw your post about Dudley and, am so sorry for you having to make such a life altering decision. I just hope for all our sakes that we will be reunited with our pets somewhere sometime. RIP Dudley.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
Since we're heading into that time of the year when our companions may experience more skin-related issues, here it a video that I ran across with what I feel are some legitimate approaches.

It's Part 1 of a seven part series. You can go to her channel to view the other six parts.

I have no affiliation. There are a gazillion videos on YT with various opinions and approaches and every situation is different - so there's no 'one size fits all'. That said, feel free to post anything you'd like if you feel it would be of interest!

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
Here's another good one discussing Apple Cider Vinegar.

BTW - with videos like these - I usually browse over the viewer's comments because sometimes they offer even more information that is useful.

64met

All-American
Oct 12, 2007
Baz, great pix! I have said it before... I would adopt them all if I could.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
Been a while since I posted anything of Maggie.

No clue how this was comfortable but she was out cold-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.