Thread where you post pictures of your pet(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Have been going through some skin issues with Winkipop this summer. Finally things are almost back to normal. This afternoon she received a second bath in 2 weeks with this stuff, which has really been great for her skin:

I love seeing her in deep sleep because I know she's comfortable and happy to be so clean.

Livin' the dream.......

64met

All-American
Oct 12, 2007
No pics yet.... but Mrs 64met and I are considering adopting our 4th rescue puppy. Looking at a Chocolate Lab. Of course, if we decide to adopt...first order of business.... change name to Saban!

Will share pics once we decide and (hopefully) bring Saban in our home.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
No pics yet.... but Mrs 64met and I are considering adopting our 4th rescue puppy. Looking at a Chocolate Lab. Of course, if we decide to adopt...first order of business.... change name to Saban!

Will share pics once we decide and (hopefully) bring Saban in our home.
That's awesome!

Just in time for football season too. ;)

Yes...please do post updates and pics, 64!

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
I found out this week that my almost 14 year old lab named Lucy has a mass on her spleen. It’s the size of a softball. More than likely it’s cancerous, but I have decided against any further testing or surgery. I was told it will continue to grow, and it could eventually rupture. If it ruptures she more than likely bleed to death unless it’s a small bleed or she’ll become so weak (she already fatigues easily and is losing weight faster than I like) that I’ll have to put her down. It’s just a waiting game. I have no idea if I have days, weeks, or months left with her. It feels like Russian roulette because you never know. It could rupture at any time. It sucks thinking about losing two dogs in a matter of months, but I knew it would eventually get to this point since they were so old. It’s still hard.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
I found out this week that my almost 14 year old lab named Lucy has a mass on her spleen. It’s the size of a softball. More than likely it’s cancerous, but I have decided against any further testing or surgery. I was told it will continue to grow, and it could eventually rupture. If it ruptures she more than likely bleed to death unless it’s a small bleed or she’ll become so weak (she already fatigues easily and is losing weight faster than I like) that I’ll have to put her down. It’s just a waiting game. I have no idea if I have days, weeks, or months left with her. It feels like Russian roulette because you never know. It could rupture at any time. It sucks thinking about losing two dogs in a matter of months, but I knew it would eventually get to this point since they were so old. It’s still hard.
Jessica, as you may recall I had to euthanize my cat back in April at age 16 or 17. I could have possibly prolonged his life by another week, or possibly a month but finally decided that I was only thinking of myself. I remember the vet telling me that my decision was an act of love for him. I trust you will make the right decision when the time comes.

64met

All-American
Oct 12, 2007
Jesica,

I am so sorry to hear about this. Hang in there
Love Lucy as much as you can. Sucks you are going through this... again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.