Thread where you post pictures of your pet(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
The pic displays in the post, but when I test it by right clicking on the image in the TF post and select "open image in new tab", my whole photbucket page is displayed in the new tab--shouldn't it only show the pic? Thanks again.
It worked. I saw it a minute ago.

Ledsteplin

Hall of Fame
Nov 20, 2013
Florence, Alabama
If you're using Tapatalk, try posting photos using the TapaTalk image posting, rather than the attachments method. Attachments = paper clip. Use the picture icon.

Tide1986

Suspended
Nov 22, 2008
Birmingham, AL
Well...I right-clicked on the photo I chose in photobucket, and did a "copy image address", then opened a "reply" post here in this TF thread, and did a "ctrl v" past in the URL box...all I get is that little postage stamp thingy...?

I used photobucket. I opened the individual picture I wanted to post from my photobucket library and copied the link in the "Direct" field shown under the "Share This Photo" section on the right-hand side of the page. Probably an easier way, but this is how I did it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.