Thread where you post pictures of your pet(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Sausage, The Crossing-Guard Dog Of Batumi
Kupata, a former stray whose name means "sausage" in Georgian, accompanies groups of kids as they cross the street and barks at cars to keep them away. His protective behavior has made him a celebrity in Batumi and earned him honors from the local tourist board.

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
Margaret Thatcher Basket Case expressing boredom with Coronavirus.

Named her Margaret Thatcher because she's a British Shorthair. We just call her Maggie.

View attachment 8073
Maggie has a prominent brow, especially between her eyes, and it creates the look of a permanent scowl.

Here's the mugshot from her veterinarian:

Maggies Mugshot.jpg

I came up with two captions
-- OK...back away from the kibbles, and nobody gets hurt.

-- I. Want. My. Money.

Feel free to write your own.

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
Never, personally, had a pet. Not when I was a kid (my brother had a bunch of dogs and cats, but I wasn't a fan). Not in 25 years of marriage, not in 14 years of parenthood. Don't like having to take care of anything but me and my family or think about what to do with pets when we travel :D

HOWEVER, we have committed to getting guinea pigs for the kids. Maybe tomorrow. Maybe next week. I'm sure they'll be cute and cuddly...until they're not.😬

...Sincerely,
Cold & Heartless in the ATL

:D

• Haha
Reactions: B1GTide
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.