Thread where you post pictures of your pet(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharminTide

Hall of Fame
Oct 23, 2005
I miss my Dad's Husky. We named him Tide thinking we would teach him to roll over. Never did.

Dad built him an air conditioned room in the backyard. Never went in it.
I tried to teach Bear to roll over when he was younger. I did not succeed. ;)

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Video I shot back in '09 of my 2 girls playing in the backyard of a client's property I was doing work on.

Billabong is the one with no tail - she came from a shelter in Louisiana in '06. I raised the other girl, Winkipop, as a puppy born at a local ranch in '05. They are both still with me - Billabong as active as a spring chicken...Winkipop has slowed down a little with some arthritis in her back end.

The piece of PVC pipe is a 'tool' I made to help me measure out spacing for my plants.

These are Australian Cattle Dogs for those who didn't know. The blue versions are also called Blue Heelers. They are herding dogs who nip at the hoofs of cattle - hence the name "heeler'.

Extremely loyal, alert, agile, smart, and tough.

MDBSnare

All-SEC
Nov 5, 2007
Our new family member, Maggi:

Oh, well....can't add an image....help?

Last edited:

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Our new family member, Maggi:

Oh, well....can't add an image....help?

See if this helps (from the FAQ section):

How do I add an image to a post?
If you have uploaded an image as an attachment, you can click the arrow next to the 'Attachment Icon' and select it from the list. This will be inserted into your post and can be located where you want it displayed.
To include an image that is not uploaded as an attachment and is located on another website, you can do so by copying the full URL to the image, (not the page on which the image is located), and either pressing the 'Insert Image' icon or by typing
after it, ensuring that you do not have any spaces before or after the URL of the image. You can insert photos from your albums (?) in this way too.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
Found these little ones under our house last week all sick and probably a few days from death. There were originally six but the vet decided to keep one of them. Been nursing them back to health and going to be adopting them out soon. Although we may keep one if our dog realizes they're not toys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.