Thread where you post pictures of your pet(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
And I have three cats. Oreo, Patches, Tiger. Tiger and Patches were from the same litter. The momma cat developed mastitis so she had to be put down. I took them and their siblings in and raised them. Their brothers and sisters were adopted through a no kill shelter. Oreo was dumped up the road, and I raised him from a little kitten.

Last edited:

CharminTide

Hall of Fame
Oct 23, 2005
Haha. I couldn't believe I actually got this picture. It was a few years ago. We had been to our farm that we own, and I looked back and they were all three at attention. Luckily they stayed that way for their picture to be taken.
My sister has three labs, and I've never seen them all look at the camera at once. ;)

Tide1986

Suspended
Nov 22, 2008
Birmingham, AL
And I have three cats. Oreo, Patches, Tiger. Tiger and Patches were from the same litter. The momma cat developed mastitis so she had to be put down. I took them and their siblings in and raised them. Their brothers and sisters were adopted through a no kill shelter. Oreo was dumped up the road, and I raised him from a little kitten.

My whites are brothers (adopted from the Shelby Humane society via PetsMart), and my grays are brothers (adopted from the Birmingham Humane Society).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.