Thread where you post pictures of your pet(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
It's just now getting warm here and nothing has bloomed. But if you are volunteering to come up here and help, be my guest.
I was just kidding with you, obviously. I know enough not to judge anyone's yard on just one photo!

I shouldn't have any excuse but I have a few areas that still need help so shouldn't be throwing any stones...lol!

Elefantman

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2007
R Can Saw
In a couple of weeks it will look completely different. And I know you were kidding. But come on up and take a ride on my lawn mower, plant some plants, do some weed eating. I'll buy you a beer when you are done.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
In a couple of weeks it will look completely different. And I know you were kidding. But come on up and take a ride on my lawn mower, plant some plants, do some weed eating. I'll buy you a beer when you are done.
Ha - thanks for the generous offer! :)

Seriously though - I have my 4 senior cats and dogs here to take care of and won't take any trips until they are gone. It's my way of repaying all they have done for me through the years. And even so - I'm getting the better part of the deal - as I could never repay what they provide in companionship.

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
That’s my pup, Pepper, on the right. She’s a Standard Schnauzer. She’s six weeks old in the picture. She’ll be two years old in July. Pepper is at the hair dresser right now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
This is Pepper this morning. My wife left early for work so Pepper dragged her bed to beneath my feet.

We got Pepper for a pet. Our previous dog, Higgins, was also a Standard Schnauzer. When we got Higgins we didn’t have any children and planned to show him. That fell through because Higgins got too large for the breed. My wife was very saddened as Higgins started aging so I asked Mrs Go Bama if she wanted another dog. She jumped at the offer and asked if we could get a puppy from the same breeder so I called the same lady we had dealt with thirteen years earlier and she had puppies available. We had Pepper fixed last year. Then, as luck would have it, we were watching the Westchester Dog Show and Pepper’s father was the representative for Standard Schnauzers. We could have made thousands breeding her, but not now.

Ol’ Higgins passed last summer. He was fourteen. Having to bury him was so hard. We get so attached to our pets.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
This is "No Worries Jake" and Hannah. Jake lost both eyes several years ago but has remained a trusty family member and companion to my friend in South Carolina's family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.