Thread where you post pictures of your pet(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
Thanks, everyone. Cooper is home and resting his head on my lap. Vet feels good about the margins and was able to go down a fascia layer. He is confident he got it all and he doesn't need further treatment. We should get the pathology report in a week or so, I'd guess. Glad he's home.
Good news!!! The path report was negative!!!! It was actually a histiocytoma (benign/non-cancerous)! The original exam indicated cancer but we are very relieved now. Thanks to everyone for your thoughts and prayers and words of encouragement.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
Thanks, everyone. Cooper is home and resting his head on my lap. Vet feels good about the margins and was able to go down a fascia layer. He is confident he got it all and he doesn't need further treatment. We should get the pathology report in a week or so, I'd guess. Glad he's home.
Just saw this NT, wish I had seen it sooner, but sounds like good news from the Vet. Give Cooper a big hug.

CharminTide

Hall of Fame
Oct 23, 2005
We drove a few hours upstate for the long weekend. Nothing makes a Husky happier than wide open spaces.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Then we have the other side of the coin....this piece of work.....:rolleyes:

Camera at popular dog dumping site leads to first arrest

DALLAS - A crackdown on animal dumping in Southern Dallas has led to police’s first arrest.

The Dallas Marshal's Office teamed up with the SPCA of Texas to post a camera near Teagarden and Dowdy Ferry roads, a common dog dumping spot.
Last month, a Dallas man was caught abandoning a 1-year-old dog. After an investigation, a warrant was issued for Gorge Spears. He turned himself in Monday.

Spears is in the Dallas County Jail facing criminal animal cruelty charges.
His dog, Claira-Belle was found by witnesses and was later transferred to the SPCA. She has since been adopted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.