Thread where you post pictures of your pet(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
The youngest of my two older brothers lives in Lake Worth. He and his wife recently retired. He does volunteer work at a local bike shop and she at a local animal rescue center.

They had 702 active volunteers in 2018.

At an awards event last night:

Bodhisattva

Hall of Fame
Aug 22, 2001
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
I've been looking at houses around here off and on for a couple of months. Once my wife gets down here we'll pull the trigger on either buying a house or having one built. Once that is done we'll get a dog. I'm in favor of a big dog that I can rough house with and can at least give the illusion of home defender. I'm leaning toward a boxer right now. Anyone have experience with them? Opinions?

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
I've been looking at houses around here off and on for a couple of months. Once my wife gets down here we'll pull the trigger on either buying a house or having one built. Once that is done we'll get a dog. I'm in favor of a big dog that I can rough house with and can at least give the illusion of home defender. I'm leaning toward a boxer right now. Anyone have experience with them? Opinions?
Boxers are one of my favourite breeds.

Australian Cattle Dogs are of course #1.

Whatever breed you end up with, if it's a rescue, you are way ahead anyway....

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA

Our 14 y/o Aussie Shepard. Still plays, still frets when one of us leaves the house. No longer cooperates when trying to groom her. She’s 14 and will look however she wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.