Thread where you post pictures of your pet(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharminTide

Hall of Fame
Oct 23, 2005
Definitely plan to get a rescue pup. Lily is already doing the research and is trying to upsale me to a Great Dane. :)
I love Great Danes, but they'd probably be happier to chill on the couch and watch Netflix than to roughhouse. ;)

You already mentioned Boxer, which is a fun breed, and German Shepard might also work for you.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
She looks beautiful to me - and you can tell her that! What's her name? Mine turn 14 this year.
Her name is Lacey. She can’t jump so well, and starting to have breathing problems. But if you grab her ball or frisbee, her ears perk up and she is a 6 month old again! Still very playful, would probably chase her ball until she dropped dead if you kept throwing it!

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Her name is Lacey. She can’t jump so well, and starting to have breathing problems. But if you grab her ball or frisbee, her ears perk up and she is a 6 month old again! Still very playful, would probably chase her ball until she dropped dead if you kept throwing it!
They love their toys, don't they? Enjoy every second.....:)

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
Look who showed up on TWD tonight....one Red Heeler and one Blue Heeler.

Sorry to see they had their tails docked. :(

The other black dog is a Cane Corso (note how the Heelers have him in their sights!) :)

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
Carolina ACD Rescue & Rebound
Yesterday at 10:28 AM ·

Previous adopters from CACDR&R Cindy and Dave drove 500 miles from Cape May, New Jersey to Wilmington, North Carolina yesterday, stayed overnight at a Hotel, and adopted sweet Greta today. Here they are getting ready to load up and head home. There are two kinds of "good days" in the dog rescue business, 1)when we can save a dog from a bad situation, and 2)when we place a dog with great adopters. For Greta, she's been part of both in a short span of just 4 days, saved on Wednesday, headed to her furever home on Saturday... Have a great life Greta, Cindy, and Dave...

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
He looks like he could be trouble! :biggrin2:

Here’s sweet Waylon on the way to his foster home today!
Waylon is a two year old male, who we saved a few days ago from the shelter in Taylorsville, NC. We owe a huge thank you to our volunteers who took the time to evaluate Waylon, overnight him and take him to the vet to get neutered, and then transport him to his foster home outside of Richmond, Va.
Waylon has already proven to be a nice boy, and we can’t wait to see him progress with his foster. Thank you to all of the wonderful folks who made saving Waylon a possibility!

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
March 14 at 10:21 AM ·

Hi everyone, my name is Ocoee (pronounced Oh Coh E). I was taken in by my owner at 6 months old after being found as a stray. I was on my own as a stray for months before being found. My owner got me a trainer and I know commands, and I am very eager to continue to learn.

My owner needs to find me a new home because, well, there's this one thing, I do not like the 5 lb, 13 year old Chihuahua that also lives in my home, and the little Mexican punk doesn't like me either.
It’s not my fault, because would anyone let someone 1/6 their size push them around? I’m really a good boy!
I will need an experienced owner who will be dedicated to my training and socialization. I would be ok in a home with other dogs my size and with slow introductions.
I am neutered male, about a year old. If interested in me please message the CACDR&R folks and they will get you in touch with my owner.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
March 16th 12:43 pm

Welcome to the world little one!

Early this morning, April’s behavior suggested a calf was on the way. Team members cleaned and prepared and then left the barn to give April her space.

Approximately 11:00 am, Jordan entered the barn to check April, who laid with her back end just out of camera view on both camera angles. Upon Jordan’s entry to the barn, April stood up and revealed that she had in fact been in labor and the calf’s hooves and first 8-10” of leg were emerging!

Labor alerts were quickly initiated, Veterinary and park staff called to the barn and we watched with over 300k other viewers!

Approximately 12:43 pm, our calf made its big “splash” into the world! Dr Tim quickly identified we had welcomed a baby boy!

Calf and mother bonded quickly.
Calf was on it’s feet around 1:27 pm
Nursing was observed 1:51 pm

Teams have since left the barn to allow mom and calf to continue their bond and build strength.

Tomorrow, a full exam of the calf will take place and provide weight and height.

Thank you for all of the support and cheers from around the world, as we welcomed our newest calf!
-----
Check in on our calf:
https://www.youtube.com/c/AnimalAdventureParkOfficial

Exclusive photos and video of the process and the calf will be posted to the text alert subscribers page starting Monday! Get access with your subscription: www.aprilthegiraffealert.com

All things giraffe at AAP:
www.aprilthegiraffe.com

Animal Adventure & Giraffe Watch Merch - Awesome New Items! https://theanimaladventurepark.com/store/

#GiraffeWatch2019 #AnimalAdventurePark #ApriltheGiraffe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.