got hit by a car

KentuckianaBFan

All-SEC
Jan 26, 2011
Lakeland, FL, 2018
echoaffiliate.com
still waiting on the results of the MRI. Should I be worried that it is taking this long? The orthopedic surgeon is "out of town".

I had an echo cardiogram recently, and as I was leaving, I told the tech that I knew she couldn't give specifics, but did she see anything that would give the cardiologist a reason to move up an appointment from a week and a half away...she smiled and said "well, I'm letting you go home"...hopefully, your MRI was similar...

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
tried to go to the chiropractor today. she would not see me until i am out of a cast. she also said i should get a deep tissue massage or physical therapy for my back. i was shocked by the honesty. i thought all chiropractors were a bit crazy and think they are miracle workers.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
tried to go to the chiropractor today. she would not see me until i am out of a cast. she also said i should get a deep tissue massage or physical therapy for my back. i was shocked by the honesty. i thought all chiropractors were a bit crazy and think they are miracle workers.
Massage therapy can work wonders...

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
torn ulnar collateral ligament aka skier's thumb. outpatient surgery now, 2 weeks in a unremovable splint, 2 weeks in a removable splint, rehab. this sucks.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
torn ulnar collateral ligament aka skier's thumb. outpatient surgery now, 2 weeks in a unremovable splint, 2 weeks in a removable splint, rehab. this sucks.
Glad you didn't fracture the scaphoid bone along with the torn ligament. They take forever to heal; just a really poor blood supply. I think only the hip has less...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.