Turkish Imam suspended after cucumber found shoved up his bum

danb

All-SEC
Dec 4, 2011
Hazel Green, AL
From recent middle eastern reports of items found in various different people's rectums......I believe they may have taken the western term "getting your salad tossed" completely wrong.......

I give them props though, for trying to emulate the mega bar, by adding bacon bits, even though it may conflict with their beliefs!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
According to news reports, there were just pieces of the poor pickle, along with anal and rectum bleeding. (He was turned in by a leaked medical report.) It would appear that the cucumber got worked to pieces and was only a part of his problem. I don't suppose they sell dildos in Turkey...

dvldog

Hall of Fame
Sep 20, 2005
Virginia
According to news reports, there were just pieces of the poor pickle, along with anal and rectum bleeding. (He was turned in by a leaked medical report.) It would appear that the cucumber got worked to pieces and was only a part of his problem. I don't suppose they sell dildos in Turkey...
Don't know but they could always import them from the US where we have a lot of dildos. Especially in an election year. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AV8N

1st Team
Sep 18, 2013
A while back there was a priest (episcopal I think) who claimed a light bulb accidentally entered his rectum while he was cleaning house nekkid.
The lord sure does work in mysterious ways!

cbi1972

Hall of Fame
Nov 8, 2005
Birmingham, AL
Turkish: What's happening with them sausages, Charlie?
Sausage Charlie: Five minutes, Turkish.
Turkish: It was two minutes five minutes ago.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.