Political Meme - Cartoon Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

UAH

All-American
Nov 27, 2017
Re: Political Meme - Cartoon Thread (ONLY)...

The NI has pulled this multiple times with people they (and the president) view as "enemies" of the president. Methinks they messed with the wrong guy this time. They've violated their plea bargain and that shoe is yet to drop...
Scott Galloway of NYU said on MSNBC that it was the worst business decision of the year for AMI to attempt to extort the wealthiest man in the world via email. He said that have a Megalodon heading for them and they are out of business and just don't know it yet.

The fact that the US government or a foreign country i.e. Saudi Arabia was potentially involved in hacking Bezos phone points to this becoming a very big story!

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs

The NI has pulled this multiple times with people they (and the president) view as "enemies" of the president. Methinks they messed with the wrong guy this time. They've violated their plea bargain and that shoe is yet to drop...
Do you think that what AMI did meets the standard of criminal blackmail? I've read a few opinions that it does not

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

Scott Galloway of NYU said on MSNBC that it was the worst business decision of the year for AMI to attempt to extort the wealthiest man in the world via email. He said that have a Megalodon heading for them and they are out of business and just don't know it yet.

The fact that the US government or a foreign country i.e. Saudi Arabia was potentially involved in hacking Bezos phone points to this becoming a very big story!

Attachments

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007

uh-oh the algorithm glitched up. Nikolai is gonna get written up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.